LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (April 1, 2021) – The Los Angeles office of NorthMarq announced the promotion of Zalmi Klyne to senior vice president. Klyne possesses more than eight years of commercial real estate experience. Since joining NorthMarq in 2020 he has been a part of arranging and closing more than $200 million in financing for multifamily, industrial, office, and retail properties In his new role, Klyne will continue to originate debt and equity by leveraging NorthMarq’s relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, correspondent life insurance companies, banks/credit unions, CMBS lenders, and a variety of equity sources.
“Zalmi has been a natural fit for our team, and hit the ground running at NorthMarq,” said Ory Schwartz, senior vice president/managing director. “During his first year at NorthMarq, he was awarded with the Newcomer of the Year award and was also selected to be on the NorthMarq Producer’s Council. We look forward to our clients benefiting from Zalmi’s expertise and industry knowledge.”
Prior to NorthMarq, Klyne served as an Executive Vice President at Continental Partners, a Los Angeles-based independent brokerage shop.
- Work force Housing Portfolio – $76,000,000; Freddie Mac; 450 Units – Los Angeles, CA
- NorCal Portfolio – $36,925,000; Fannie Mae; 230 Units, 13 properties – Northern California, CA
- Burbank Industrial – $12,637,000; Bank; 105,000 Sq. feet Industrial — Burbank, CA
- South LA Portfolio – $8,350,000; Bank; 170 Units – Los Angeles, CA
- Long Beach 3 – $9,1200,000; Freddie Mac; 50 Units.; – Long Beach, CA