Mark Ebersold, vice president in NorthMarq’s Charlotte-based regional office joined Lane O’Bryan, an expert in real estate financing, on Episode 9 of his podcast, Real Estate Investment Radio.
During the conversation, Mark used his extensive experience and industry outreach to give an overview of the landscape of financing sources, including Life Company, CMBS, agency lenders and non-bank lenders.
O’Bryan and Ebersold begin by discussing ins-and-outs of the often unknown and misunderstood option of Life Insurance loans and why this financing option is so attractive.
Topics covered include:
- Who qualifies?
- What assets qualify?
- What terms are available?
- How does personal credit play a part?
- Minimum loan amounts?
- Extremely competitively priced loans
- What is CMBS lending and who could potentially be a suitable candidate?
- How CMBS can offer equity and mezzanine financing to the right borrowers
- How can Mark benefit investors by assisting in navigating the sources