Sue Blumberg, senior vice president/managing director of NorthMarq’s Chicago office participated in a hour-long webinar on Tuesday, July 28, 2020, from 10 -11 a.m. about the state of the Chicago CRE market. The unprecedented uncertainty brought on by the pandemic was discussed as well as how to navigate these headwinds. The event was hosted by ULI Chicago and DePaul University Driehaus College of Business.
Other speakers included:
- Michael Episcope – Principal & Co-Founder, Origin Investments
- Keith Largay – Senior Managing Director – Chicago Office Co-Head, JLL
- Mary Ludgin – Senior Managing Director – Head of Global Research, Heitman
- Jim Schilling – Renowned scholar at the Driehaus College of Business
- Charlie Wurtzebach – Director of the DePaul Real Estate Center