Patrick Minea participated in a panel discussion for a Real Estate Journals webinar. The panel discussed the impact of the novel coronavirus pandemic, as well as how despite the dramatic job losses and business decline following March stay-at-home orders across the country, actions by the federal government have enabled the capital markets to carry on—albeit with lower deal volume than in early 2020.
Other topics included:
- Capital markets activity has continued
- Pandemic creates unique market conditions
- Long-term leases support office underwriting
- Expect unfolding price discovery
- The servicing perspective
- Looking ahead