Dan Trebil, senior vice president/managing director of NorthMarq’s Minneapolis office participated in a webinar hosted by Barnes & Thornburg’s Real Estate Development. The event took place on Wednesday, April 22.
During the presentation, the group shared insights on how to navigate business relationships and operations during this time of crisis and addressed:
- Latest on the CARES Act and other legislative initiatives
- If and when rent relief should be explored by commercial landlords and tenants
- Willingness of mortgage lenders to take a seat at the table
- Business interruption and other potential insurance claims
- The webinar featured an extended Q&A session.
- U.S. Representative Dean Phillips
- Dan Trebil, senior vice president/managing director – NorthMarq
- Scott Takenoff, managing director – Hillcrest Development
- Stephanie Shimp, president/founder – Blue Plate Restaurant Company
- Steven R. Katz, partner – Barnes & Thornburg’s Real Estate Development